September 12, 2019
The Seasonal Swap: Tips for Back to School
Store your summer gear just in time to get the kids ready for a new school year with Storage Depot of Savannah. If you are looking for local storage in Savannah GA, we have you covered. A storage space for everything and the tips to stay organized.
This month our tips will help you decide what goes to the storage unit and what needs improving around the house. The start of school is a busy time but with our local storage options in Savannah GA, worry no more.
Get Ready For School With These Tips
- To avoid an unorganized morning, layout out your outfits for the week on Sunday. Remember to check the weather and dress accordingly.
- Start the week before getting used to the schedule by setting alarms so the kids are up on time the first day.
- A homework station with all the supplies will be helpful. Use old soup cans to sort through pens, pencils, and markers.
- Keep a stash of school supplies in the car for those missed the bus kind of mornings.
- Improve mornings with a grab-n-go station for backpacks, lunches, and important papers.
Storage For the Season
- Long term storage for your spare car can keep your driveway or garage open.
- Consider temperature controlled storage so you do not have to worry about sensitive items in the changing weather.
- Store the kid’s toys to make room in the garage for the car. Plastic bins are sturdy and stackable.
- Use a shelf in your storage unit to stack multiple layers and save space.
- Stay on top of your fashion trends even with the clothing going to storage with InStyle. This article will walk you step by step to a new closet.
Storage Depot of Savannah is more than a storage facility, we are your go-to local storage experts in Savannah GA and proud to be your neighbor. Find peace of mind and a friendly storage expert here at Storage Depot of Savannah.